Thursday 11 April 2019

I'd like to visit glaciers, mountains, ravines, swaps, coastlines, valleys, ancient monuments and deserted islands with you. I want to see the ice caps before they melt, I want to feel that icy cold air on my face, see the wind whip your long blonde hair out of the way, feel your hand in my hand as we look at this world before it melts away. I want to sail across choppy seas, standing on deck looking out at the horizon with you in my arms, the wind making tears fall from our eyes. I want to scale up and scale down, feel miniature next to you, next to mountains, feel ginormous in rooms because of you and observe the structure of your cells, fibre, DNA. I want to stop climate change and I want things to say the same but I also want to fly for miles in planes and ride around in cars, give birth to beautiful babies, drink imported wine on terraces with overflowing ashtrays. I want you everywhere; in my body and my heart, in vistas, clouds and art.


love

No comments:

Post a Comment