Wednesday 5 September 2018

'persuasive tactics didn't work but it was nice to see her. […] she was sweet and kind. glad i went yes. sad but for the best. need to hit rock bottom and all that. she has chosen her path without me, and I cannot dissuade her out of it. Worth a punt coz then you know. Life goes on etc. […] I'm alright. Obviously running off the adrenaline and seeing her etc, the accidental touches and the purposeful ones, but London Bridge now less of a constant fixture.' 'may be the adrenaline etc but feeling rather ok about it all. Feel i have tried everything so what else is there to do? she has chosen, and i must continue to live my life. […] i mean, she didn't want to kiss me coz of her bf and that's that, isn't it? I can do no more. […] now I know I've tried it all.'

No comments:

Post a Comment